For vacationers and partygoers alike, iconic hawaiian shirts will always be a go-to. (because nothing says “i’m ready to have a good time” like a bright, tropical print!) close relative “palm prints,” which have become one of the biggest trends this summer, are my personal favorite. palm patterns are a little more subdued, with graphics of real palm trees and leaves, but they still have the tropical feel that we associate with hawaiian shirts. of course, the fact that they wear rompers, shoes, and bikinis rather than a man’s button-down adds to the charm factor!
For the love of hawaiian shirt – Tropical fruit busch light beer full printed hawaiian shirt
Palm prints are totally up my fashion alley because i live in florida and love all things tropical and nautical. this style is exemplified by my own shirt (shown above in three different ways), and i’ve picked together some additional methods to achieve it on a budget below. (that first romper is begging to be worn!!) Would you ever wear something with a palm print on it? which one appeals to you the most?
The aloha shirt is a one-of-a-kind fashion item with a fascinating history.
The aloha shirt, like so many other hawaiian traditions, is steeped in hawaiian culture and history. most folks will experience an irresistible attraction towards hawai’i when they see an aloha shirt. everyone want to travel or return to these enchanted islands at some point in their lives. The hawaiian shirt was the original name for the aloha shirt. it was founded a century ago, and its golden age was between 1930 and 1950. tourist visits increased from 50,000 to 250,000 each year during this period. to put today’s hawai’i into context, 10.5 million visitors visited in 2019!
Aloha shirts were pre-made or made to order for 95 cents in the early 1930s.
During the early 1930s, the s.s. malolo*, a gorgeous cruise ship, began making frequent excursions from the united states mainland to hawai’i. the ship carried a number of well-known figures, including politicians, movie stars, and others. and, of course, you guessed it… aloha shirts were bought and weared by these early influencers.
Some details about our product – Tropical fruit busch light beer full printed hawaiian shirt
- 100% kate silk casual button-down shirts/soft acceptable regular fit/breathable/good quality/men designer shirts /good choice for summer/men designer shirts hawaiian tees
- Printing technique: dye-sublimation printing
- Washing variations: machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on reverse side or dry clean
- Time to complete: 3-6 business days
Note: Tropical fruit busch light beer full printed hawaiian shirt
– due to the fact that the size is measured by hand, please allow for a 1-3 cm fluctuation in dimension.
– due to differences in monitors and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may differ somewhat from the visual representation.
Connect us at: