The History of Sweater – Nami One Piece Anime Ugly Christmas Sweater
Each period in history, the sweater has been modified differently, it has a very unique “soul”. Although they have appeared for a long time, their beauty and soul seem to have never faded, they still have a firm foothold in the fashion industry, typically street style fashion.
The period of the years 1925-1930: The “cradle” formed for the birth of sweaters
Perhaps few of us know that the modern and popular sweaters used by young people today have their origins in the sportswear of those days. They are shirts similar to sweaters now with a long or round neck, made of thick fabric, very warm to wear, helping to protect the health of athletes when worn during training or competition.
1960s: Sweaters are widely accepted and used
One of the inherent characteristics of this shirt is that they have a very good ability to absorb sweat. It is because of that special function that the sweater has been recognized and widely applied everywhere. Typically, at universities in the US, sweaters are sewn by the school for all students attending, especially they also have the school’s logo on it and this can be considered as a uniform at that time. Along with sweaters, t-shirts, sweaters were sewn quite widely with quite cheap prices, so many people used them. In the 1970s, sweaters were translated into sweatshirts. At the same time, to increase the attraction, the sweater design is added with words and textures to increase impression and aesthetics.
1980s: Sweaters followed in hip-hop culture
In the world in the 1980s, the development of sports movements such as skateboarding, surfing, etc. was very exciting. In particular, Hip-Hop culture is a special highlight in this period. For beach surfers, the sweater has the function of absorbing water and keeping the player’s body warm quickly after disembarking.
1990s: Sweaters bring great profits and are the first choice for skateboarders
When sweaters are widely known and used by many people, fashion companies around the world have attacked this industry and brought them a huge source of profits. In particular, in the skateboarder world, this is considered a “top” application of clothing that not only creates an impressive fashion sense but also helps protect their body because the thick fur on the shirt will help them reduce scratches. , skin injuries when in contact with the road surface when skateboarding.
The current sweater bkeeps up with the times, not afraid of being out of fashion
Although going through many stages of development along with “changing flesh” through each stage, sweaters have never been considered outdated. These shirt patterns still exist and have an invisible power in the fashion world that is difficult to dislodge or destroy. We can easily find sweaters anywhere, at any fashion shop. And the influence and spread have turned this unique sweater into a current uniform trend.
So what is a Sweater?
The sweater is a style of shirt that is modified from the hoodies that cause “storms” and are popular with young people all the time. The sweater has a long-sleeve design, a pullover, usually a round neck. The fabric of the shirt can be adjusted to suit the weather in each season. Usually in the hot season, sweaters will be mainly used with fish skin and cotton felt to create ventilation and help absorb sweat. If sewing a Sweater layer in the cold season, wool fabric is the right material.
Normally, sweaters are divided into 3 common styles, which are:
- Hoodie: As mentioned above, a sweater is a variation of a hoodie. This shirt is sewn with or without a hood, with or without a buckle, with elasticated sleeves and hem to keep the shape and stay warm.
- Pull-over: also known as a round neck shirt, the shirt is sewn closed, has no buttons or has double strings to open.
- Cardigan: This is a thin, long-sleeve sweater with or without buttons and the bodice opens to the sides.
- Some models of our beautiful class uniform Sweater
Sweater models use fish skin felt material to bring the wearer lightness and comfort. The ability to absorb sweat along with keeping the whole body warm is suitable for use in cold weather days.
In particular, with a modern design, youthful and dynamic colors, the sweater is easy to combine with accompanying, popular and most suitable outfits, including jeans. This perfect duo is suitable for school fashion style, giving students a healthy, dynamic and personality beauty.
Not only bringing aesthetics, sweaters also help mark the beautiful student years. The name of the school, the name of the class, or the images imprinted with the symbol are the imprints of the “nostalgia of love”, perhaps there is no need to “send it to anyone” as in the lyrics of the song “Wishing for old memories”. ”, simply sending it through the sweater uniforms is enough!
Some details about our product – Nami One Piece Anime Ugly Christmas Sweater
Key features: this casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear suitable for special occasions such as christmas, birthday, celebration, and housewarming gift this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket this casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear suitable for special occasions such as christmas, birthday, celebration, and housewarming gift
information about the product:
- The fabric is 60% cotton, 30% acrylic, and 10% spandex.
- Wool active fibre reacts to the temperature of your body, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- dye-sublimation printing is a type of printing that uses dyes to adhere to a surface
- Machine wash cold, only use non-chlorine bleach when necessary, hang dry, cool iron on reverse side, or dry clean
- 3-6 business days for production
note: Nami One Piece Anime Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Because the size is manually measured, please allow for a 1-3 cm fluctuation in dimension.
- Due to differences in monitors and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may differ somewhat from the visual representation.
- Our top concern is client happiness. If you are dissatisfied, please contact us so that we can resolve the issue. We wish you a pleasant shopping experience.
Connect us at: